We Make Pediatric Dental Care Affordable
At Stellar Kids Dentistry, we know many patients don’t have dental insurance. So, we have come up with an easy and affordable alternative. Our Savings Plan will ensure your children continue to enjoy healthy smiles and save you money.
What You’ll Get
- Two professional cleanings, fluoride treatments, and examinations per year and X-rays (as appropriate)
- 25% off any additional treatment including fillings, extractions, space maintainers, and crowns
- 10% off any orthodontic treatment
How It Works
Visit any Stellar Kids Dentistry location and sign up for our discount plan. Whether your child is a new or former patient, you’re eligible as long as you’re not covered by an existing dental insurance plan. We’ll give you a participant card valid for one year from your enrollment date. Bring your card to your child’s visit to realize your savings and benefits. Your child will receive two free yearly cleanings as well as discounts off their dental and orthodontic treatment.
Your coverage is active for 12 months starting the day you join.
The Benefits of Our Discount Plan
- No monthly premium
- No deductibles
- No annual individual or family maximum
- No Claim Forms
- No denial of payment for prior treatment
- No wait periods
- Available at all Stellar Kids Dentistry locations
What is the cost?
$395 / year for your first child
$345 / year for each additional child
Savings Plan Limitations and Conditions
- This plan is non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Patient must demonstrate compliance with recommended course of treatment.
- Services which in the judgment of the dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health will not be discounted.
- Services which cannot be performed due to the patient’s medical condition or complex physical, behavioral, or psychological limitations as determined by the dentist.
- Does not include Nitrous Oxide, Oral Sedation, General anesthesia.
- All referrals to additional medical and dental specialties. These include and are not limited to an oral surgeon, hospital, oral pathologist, TMJ specialist, endodontist, orthodontist, and periodontist.
- Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs.
- Services performed by a non-participating provider. Stellar Savings Plan participants cannot have any other dental coverage.
- Unused professional cleanings and examinations do not roll over to the next plan year.
- Full fee is due upon enrollment and at each anniversary date.
- All siblings must enroll at the same date or within 30 days in order to receive the lesser rate. If they do not sign up within 30 days, $395 annual fee will apply.
- Must be paid in full before coverage is active.