We Make Pediatric Dental Care Affordable
At Stellar Kids Dentistry, we know many patients don’t have dental insurance. So, we have come up with an easy and affordable alternative. Our Savings Plan will ensure your children continue to enjoy healthy smiles while saving you money.
What You’ll Get
Access to superior dental care at a fraction of the price.
How It Works
Visit any Stellar Kids Dentistry location to sign up for our discount plan. Whether your child is a new or former patient, they are eligible as long as they are not covered by an existing dental insurance. We’ll give you a participant card valid for one year from your enrollment date. You will have no worries about waiting periods, premiums, maximums, or insurance deductibles.
The Benefits of Our Discount Plan
- During the enrollment year, your child will receive two of the following:
- professional 6-month cleanings
- dental exams
- fluoride treatments
- X-rays (as appropriate)
- 25% off any additional treatment and 10% off any orthodontic treatment
What is the Investment?
$395 per year for your first child / $345 per year for each additional child, due at enrollment
Savings Plan Limitations and Conditions
- This plan is non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Patient must demonstrate compliance with recommended course of treatment.
- Services which in the judgment of the dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health will not be discounted.
- Services which cannot be performed due to the patient’s medical condition or complex physical, behavioral, or psychological limitations as determined by the dentist.
- Does not include Nitrous Oxide, Oral Sedation, General anesthesia.
- All referrals to additional medical and dental specialties. These include and are not limited to an oral surgeon, hospital, oral pathologist, TMJ specialist, endodontist, orthodontist, and periodontist.
- Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs.
- Services performed by a non-participating provider. Stellar Savings Plan participants cannot have any other dental coverage.
- Unused professional cleanings and examinations do not roll over to the next plan year.
- Full fee is due upon enrollment and at each anniversary date.
- All siblings must enroll at the same date or within 30 days in order to receive the lesser rate. If they do not sign up within 30 days, $395 annual fee will apply.
- Must be paid in full before coverage is active.