Methods of Payment
If you have questions, or issues, with paying your bill online, please contact your office location.
What You’ll Get
How It Works
The Benefits of Our Discount Plan
Professional 6-month Cleanings
X-rays (as appropriate)
What is the Investment?
Exam & X-Ray
Savings Plan Limitations and Conditions
- This plan is non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Patient must demonstrate compliance with recommended course of treatment.
- Services which in the judgment of the dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health will not be discounted.
- Services which cannot be performed due to the patient’s medical condition or complex physical, behavioral, or psychological limitations as determined by the dentist.
- Does not include Nitrous Oxide, Oral Sedation, General anesthesia.
- All referrals to additional medical and dental specialties. These include and are not limited to an oral surgeon, hospital, oral pathologist, TMJ specialist, endodontist, orthodontist, and periodontist.
- Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs.
- Services performed by a non-participating provider. Stellar Savings Plan participants cannot have any other dental coverage.
- Unused professional cleanings and examinations do not roll over to the next plan year.
- Full fee is due upon enrollment and at each anniversary date.
- All siblings must enroll at the same date or within 30 days in order to receive the lesser rate. If they do not sign up within 30 days, $395 annual fee will apply.
- Must be paid in full before coverage is active.