We all know the struggle of looking for new ways to keep you children entertained over the summer break. There are so many great things happening locally and we have compiled a list to make them easy to find!
- Did you know that all summer long your kids can get 2 FREE games of bowling EVERY DAY at participating bowling alleys. Go to www.kidsbowlfree.com to register.
- All summer long you can visit a local farmers market to find great foods, art and flowers for your home. Most farmers markets are open from May to late September.
- All summer long Regal movie theaters are offering the Summer Movie Express program where you can get $1 family movies on selected weekdays. Visit www.regmovies.com/movies/summer-movie-express.com for more details.
- The first Saturday of each month you can bring your family to the Home Depot kids workshop. Kids are invited to come and make a guided project from 9 am- 12 pm and they will receive a FREE orange apron and a pin for completing their project.
- July 20th is KLA HA YA DAYS in Snohomish from 3-7 pm.
- July 20th- 22nd is the Bite of Seattle.
- August 7th is Mukilteo’s National Night Out taking place at the Mukilteo YMCA from 4-7 pm.
- August 10th -11th is the Taste of Edmonds.
- August 25th is Kidchella at Magnuson Park in Seattle. This is a fun, Kid version of Coachella.
- September 15th is Viking Fest at Twin Rivers Park in Arlington.
We hope that you all have a fantastic summer! Make the most of it because we all know that before you know it we will already be talking about back to school. Also don’t forget that this is a great time to make sure that you child is up to date on their dental exams!
The Stellar team